Thursday, March 1, 2007

Go go deadlines go!

1 - I got a bee in my bonnet this weekend to make Sasha a pair of Fetchings for her upcoming trip to the east coast. I presented them to her at a small dinner party and I have to say it was one of the most wonderful experiences in gift-giving I have ever had. She really likes them, and I am so happy to give a knitted gift to a friend who appreciates the effort and likes the end result. As a bonus, the color looks great on her!

2 - I just found out about a museum conference that will be held on campus at the beginning of May. They want abstracts for paper submissions by the end of March. Guess I have a hard deadline for something real - 20 pages of the paper need to be ready by the end of April. This is all *perfect* timing for my project. (I sure hope they accept my abstract, because I need the deadline!)

No comments: