Sunday, January 20, 2008

The L Word

"L" is for "Lifeline". The lifeline that I keep ripping back to, or one of four or five at my disposal. I knit for about three hours today, and the jury's out on whether any actual progress has been made. The lacelike object currently vexing me is the Shetland Triangle Shawl, from Wrap Style. I am working it in Elsebeth Lavold's Silky Tweed, color Claret, size 8 KP Options Needles. Loving the points, particularly after going back to some older projects and working with with non KP needles.

I continue to be amazed at the persistence I display when it comes to this hobby, because usually, giving up is a far more attractive option.

2 comments:

Myranthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Myranthia said...

Now you have a very stripey scarf. You are a woman of great patience and persistence clearly, and your scarf could never be going as slowly as mine... Looking forward to seeing you later!